1. Move More Comfortably: The ChiRunning/Walking technique will enable you to move in a way that is gentler, and less straining on your body. If movement is not painful, you’re more likely to be consistent in your fitness routine. A participant with a bunion, that typically was painful when she was walking, said that using the ChiWalking technique, she couldn’t feel it.
2. Move With Less Effort: The ChiRunning/Walking technique will enable you to move more efficiently, which means you can go further and/or faster with less effort. Having to put out less effort, will make movement more enjoyable, and relaxing.
3. Video Gait Analysis: At the beginning and end of the program, I will video you running/walking, and provide feedback how you’re moving, and areas you can improve on.
4. Training Guidance: As part of the program, you’ll receive a six week training program, which will guide you on how to gradually increase your walk/run ratio, or your distance, as well as technique focuses.
5. Fun With A Group: It’s more fun, and easier to stay consistent with an exercise routine, when you do it in a group. This is a supportive, no pressure group, where everyone is learning, and moving at their own pace.